Owlet® Smart Sock Baby Monitor
Know Your Baby Is Okay, Tracks Heart Rate and Oxygen Levels
Tracks heart rate and oxygen levels while your baby sleeps
Notifies you if levels fall outside of a preset range
Parents report reduced anxiety and improved sleep
Trusted by 100,000's of parents
Check on baby without disturbing their sleep. The Owlet Smart Sock tracks heart and oxygen levels and sends real-time insights to your phone. It also includes a base station which glows green to reassure you baby is okay but will notify you if heart rate and oxygen levels leave preset zones.
As parents, we understand the joy, excitement and challenges that come from having a new baby. With the Smart Sock, we can help you rest assured.
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS:
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
- Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- Suitable From 0 - 18 Months
- 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Power Plug Converter
- Owlet App
- Power Adapter
- *Smart Phone not included
- The Smart Sock 2 is not a medical device.