From car seat to stroller in seconds perfect for the school run!
Doona™ infant car seat is the world’s first complete and fully integrated travel system, allowing you to move from car seat to stroller in seconds. The sleek and stylish design allows you to navigate the streets with ease, without disturbing your sleeping child when hopping in a car, travelling by bus or walking up the stairs. The revolutionary car seat and stroller provides a safe and practical solution for parents on-the-go.
It is the only car seat to have been tested and certified as an Infant Car Seat, a Stroller and an infant carrier providing overarching safety for your child in all circumstances. With its unique 3-layer side impact protection, Anti-Rebound Bar crash technology, superior 5-point safety harness and ergonomic infant insert, Doona™ is one of the safest car seats available today.
Doona™ has been designed, alongside medical and engineering experts, to ensure that the baby’s body is properly supported in the correct ergonomic position. The Doona™ Infant Insert’s near-flat ergonomic design boosts your newborn’s upper and lower back and ensures that your baby’s neck and back are ergonomically aligned.
Please Note: This stroller is great and practical for short trips, please keep in mind not to keep baby in the Doona for long periods of time.
Product features & benefits:
• One simple motion operation – From car seat to stroller in seconds
• 5-point harness
• Adjustable handlebar - also acts as an anti-rebound bar inside the car
• New stretch material canopy in fashion colour's
• Removable and washable textiles
• Baby safe materials & new and improved breathable textiles and inner foams
• Highest safety & quality standards
• TUV and FAA aircraft approved for travel
• 2 years manufacturer's warranty
Included in the box:
• Doona™ Infant Car Seat
• Doona™ Bamboo Infant Insert
• Doona™ Bamboo Head Support
Installing & How To Use:
• Can be installed into your car with a 3-point seat belt or can be installed using the Doona Isofix base (sold separately) for added safety and convenience. For detailed tutorials on how to use and fit your Doona click here