Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus Seat and Carrycot Pushchair
The Original Pushchair
The Bugaboo Cameleon has been helping families get out and explore the world since 2005 and is a firm favourite thanks to its versatility and ease of use. The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus is our latest version, offering all the practical features parents already know and love in a pushchair, now with a redesigned rotating carry handle.
Loved for its iconic design, the Cameleon 3 Plus pushchair has larger wheels on the back and small swivel wheels in front to help you seamlessly take on rough terrains. The handlebar is adjustable in height, offering a comfortable ride also for you. The handlebar is reversible, allowing you to change the pushchair's riding direction anytime you need it.
Smooth and Safe Ride
Suitable from birth until toddler age, it includes both carrycot and seat. The adjustable suspension provides optimal driving performance as your child grows, which means fewer bumps and more comfortable nap times on the go. The hand brake allows you to be always in control, as it can be easily accessed as you stroll.
Trusted Bugaboo Quality and Design
For over 15 years, the Cameleon 3 Plus pushchair has been loved and trusted by parents from all over the world! Made with premium materials and machine washable fabrics, it is designed to last multiple generations.
Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus Highlights:
- New rotating carry handle with replaceable leather-look handlebar grips
- Redesigned underseat basket, making it easier for you to access your essential items
- Small front swivel wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Reversible top handlebar to put big wheels forward when taking on rough terrains
- Adjustable swivel wheel suspension for a comfortable ride at every stage of your child’s growth
- Two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand, mud or snow
- Compact two-piece fold for easy storage in smaller spaces
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Car seat compatible (please see compatibility details below)
- Comfortable reversible and reclinable seat
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- One-piece fold for more convenience on the go
- Push and steer with one hand
- Rigorously tested for safety and quality
Size & Weight:
- Pushchair width: 59 cm
- Pushchair weight with seat: 9.6 kg
- Two-piece fold: 90 x 50 x 31 cm
- Front wheel dimensions: 15 cm diameter
- Rear wheel dimensions: 30 cm diameter
- Designed to hold up to 17 kg on the seat
- Underseat basket capacity: 4 kg/22 litres
- Compatible with Bugaboo Turtle using matching adapters (available to purchase separately).
- Compatible with Britax-Römer® and Maxi Cosi® car seats. Please see our adapters on our online accessories shop for more details.
Fabrics & Care:
- Extendable sun canopy fabric: 100% canvas material
- Seat fabric: 100% polyester & polyamide (on different sides)
- Carrycot fabric: 100% polyester
- All fabrics are machine washable (please check the product label for detailed instructions)
What's in the box?:
- Base seat fabric
- Seat/carrycot frame and chassis with wheels
- Leather-look carry handle
- Sun canopy - Extendable sun canopy with wire frame
- Base carrycot fabric with carrycot apron
- Rain cover
- Underseat basket
Bugaboo Cameleon in Action
Reverse the handlebar to bring the smaller wheels to the front, making the Bugaboo Cameleon easier to manoeuvre in tighter spaces. With a narrower turn radius than many comparable pushchairs, you can go into the city to enjoy some much-needed family fun, either at a lively or quieter restaurant and café.
Over Half a Million Happy Parents!
Meet the Bugaboo Cameleon, our original pushchair. It all started over 20 years ago. Its innovative concept and design have revolutionised the pushchair market and remain iconic up until today. Part of the journey of more than half a million families, it has been loved by them ever since.
You can bring the larger wheels to the front, placing your Bugaboo Cameleon into the two-wheel position to pull it, instead of pushing it through more difficult terrains. The special configuration helps reduce traction, making it easier for you to move it through mud, sand and snow, for example.
This pushchair feature can be useful when in busy places and tighter spaces. By reversing the handlebar, you can get it out of the way to have easier access to your child, to get your pushchair ready to ride in a different direction or even use it as a high chair in restaurants.
Built to Last (proven quality)
Whether you're expecting another child, passing it on to family and friends, or replacing old parts, you can buy our original pushchair parts and accessories separately. This makes the Bugaboo Cameleon a highly sustainable product, playing a key role in our commitment to reducing the impact on the environment.