Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size incl. Base M - Manhattan Grey
When using the CYBEX Sirona M2 i-size, the child can be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years).
The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn‘t take up too much space either – the Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars.
Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
Whether rear or forward-facing, the CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size’s integrated Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.
- From newborn to toddler (approx. 3.5 - 15 kg)
- Rearward facing from 45 up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Alternatively forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- One-hand recline function
- 12-position height adjustable headrest
- Energy-absorbing shell: absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Belt holder: easy entry and exit position
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Measurements in mm: L 660 x W 440 x H 455
- Weight: 14 kg
- Delivery: 1 Sirona M2 i-Size (base not included, newborn inlay and ISOFIX guides)