Teddy One Hurlingham Argyll Dresser
ARGYLL – Design features taken from our Hurlingham Cot Bed cross over to style this dresser with soft close silent runners, comes complete with removable changing topper sized to fit our changing mat and changing caddy.
- Made in England
- Set on bun feet and framed with dentil moldings
- Handcrafted of hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Multi step hand-finish and natural variations in the wood grain make each item unique, no two will be exactly alike
- Features 3 deep drawers
- Classic shaped knobs are finished in a modern polished black nickel
- Drawers are fitted with silent soft close runners
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets to convert dresser to a changing station
- Topper includes protective velvet on the bottom
- Anti-tip kit hardware and installation instructions included.
- Designed and engineered to the highest safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the British Standards Institution having undergone rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Nylon glides on feet
- Dresser w/o Topper Overall: W 500 x L 1060 x H 840mm
- Dresser with Topper Overall: W 500 x L 1060 x H 920mm
- Topper Overall: W 480 x L 976 x H 60mm
- Dresser w/o Topper: 50kg
- Topper Weight: 10kg