The updated Sleepyhead Deluxe Plus baby pod is the ultimate pod for your baby aged 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Sleepyhead Deluxe Plus is a safe and comfy spot where your baby can sleep, rest, co-sleep, play and have tummy time.
The Deluxe Plus is an updated version of the award-winning Sleepyhead Deluxe baby pod relied on by parents worldwide.
This brand new design features side loops to attach the Junior Design Award-winning Sleepyhead light weight and portable Toy Arch weighing at 1.7kg, available separately early this summer, great to take with you anywhere!
Sleepyhead Deluxe Plus pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel, from room to room, and away from home. Additional covers are available to buy, to match your mood and style.
Awards: Sleepyhead have received some amazing awards this year including: Little London Award, MadeForMums Award, Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards, Loved By Parents Awards, Junior Design Awards, Smallish Design Awards and Boots Maternity and Infant Awards. View all Sleepyhead Awards here: Sleepyhead Awards
Safety: Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the EU: Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU); all components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances; tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’; air permeability according to BS4578 (UK); resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK). NB: Please always follow all care and use instructions.
- Lightweight + portable
- Side loops for toy arch
- Recreates the womb
- Reduces startle reflex
- Use from newborn to 8 months
- Offers excellent air-permeability
- Free from phtalates + heavy metals
- Super soft and snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Designed in Sweden and made in Europe
- Materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- W460 x L750-850mm (750 mm with clasps closed and 850 mm with clasps open)
- Baby can sleep, rest, play in the Deluxe pod along with being suitable for nappy changing
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. Sleepyhead® Deluxe Plus offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with breathable, hygienic and non-toxic properties.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100
All materials are certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1. Oeko-Tex is an independent testing and certification system for textiles, intermediate and end products at all stages of production. By choosing a product made of Oeko-Tex certified materials, you as a parent can be sure that your baby is surrounded by materials free from hazardous substances or harmful chemicals.