Egg 2 Bundle Packages - Jurassic Grey
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2 introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines and superb design engineering, egg2 ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
The egg2 stroller comes complete with a seat unit apron, raincover, insect net (which is attached and stored underneath the calf support) and an egg2 reversible all-season seat liner in a colour of your choice.
Chassis, Basket & Wheels:
- A proud chassis, the egg2 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg emblem, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram. Featuring a ‘one hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
- Egg2 has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) which makes for an expansive shopping basket (21ltrs). The stroller also has larger front and rear wheels for multi-terra in strolling-the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully.
- Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2 has been fitted with Tru-Ride technology as standard.
Canopy & Seat:
- Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2 seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
- The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
- The egg2 carrycot (available in all egg2 colours) has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth–9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit-It also features a ventilation net and viewing window.
- A general taller and longer chassis has made for greater space in all tandem configurations, which will require the new egg2 tandem adaptors. For twins or close in age siblings-tandem seats are currently available in Monument Grey, Quartz, Jurassic Grey and Just Black egg2 colours.
- Also available in all colourways are egg2 Footmuffs (for cooler outings) and new egg Backpack style changing bags–special edition colours will offer a new ‘top loader’ style backpack.
- The egg2 stroller comes complete with a seat unit apron, rain cover, insect net (which is attached and stored underneath the calf support) and an egg2 reversible all-season seat liner in a colour of your choice.
- The new egg Shell (i-Size) infant car seat is available in all egg2 colours–compatible with the egg Isofix base.
- Redesigned central hub (egg symbol on side of chassis)
- Compact one-hand fold chassis which is free -standing–handle also clear of floor
- Seat unit and carrycot now sit higher 3.5cm
- 5-position handle now taller–(99 x 111cm)
- Increased shopping basket volume 21ltrs (+4ltrs)–Max weight 3kg
- All-round suspension
- Extended wheelbase–6cm longer
- Larger front and rear wheels
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-ride Technology Tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- New seat unit canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism
- Larger seat unit–7cm taller
- Higher seat unit–3.6cm higher
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with ‘quick’ adjust–with 5-point safety harness
- 3-position recline–recline simply with one hand
- Removable bumper bar, with gate-fold function
- 5-position calf adjustment–including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net included and stored under calf rest
- Tested up to 25kgas a single stroller (15kg each seat in tandem mode)
- New carrycot design with redesigned hub and extended length
- New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic carrycot release handle)–replacing two button release (carrycot only)
- Increased space between all tandem configurations
- New egg2 tandem adaptors