Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit
Helping to extend the life of the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib, the Shnuggle Air Cot retains all the safety, comfort and style of the crib, whilst helping to ease your baby’s transition to a cot and into their own nursery with a familiar and safe sleeping environment.
The Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit allows you to easily extend the crib by adding a few frame extensions, larger bed base and fabrics. All you need is to add the Shnuggle Air Cot – Airflow Mattress (sold separately) to complete your baby’s new cot.
The Shnuggle Air cot:
- Extends the life of the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib from 6 months up to 2 years*
- Large, dual-view mesh sides promote breathability and allow you to see your little one more easily
- 7-point height adjustable feet
- Uniquely designed Airflow Mattress (sold separately), with a hypo-allergenic fibre core providing 50% more breathability than a standard foam mattress**
- Soft padded sides provide added protection and can prevent little teeth marks across the top
- Washable and removable hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Stylish, modern design for your baby’s nursery
- Choice of 2 fabric colours – Dove Grey and Stone Grey
What is included?
- Cot fabrics
- Extended bed base and frame extensions
- Required tools for assembly
Please note: Air-flow cot mattress should be purchased separately – view Airflow Mattress here
Not compatible with any other mattress
- Extends the life of the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib: Make your baby’s transition from crib to cot easier by converting the Shnuggle Air Crib into a cot, ensuring a safe and cosy sleeping space up until they are approximately 2 years
- No cot bars for baby’s legs or arms to get tangled: As well as promoting airflow, the mesh and fabric sides rather than cot bars, prevent little arms and legs from getting tangled and is much more comfortable for your little one.
- Washable and removable fabrics: The hypo-allergenic cot fabrics can be easily removed and washed for any little accidents that occur.
- Sizing: Height Variable: 68.5-83cm
- Painted Wooden frame (MDF – non-toxic painted finish)
- Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish)
- Fabrics made from polyester
- Fabrics and Mattress: Hand wash only at 30°c. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
- Solid frame: wipe clean
- We advise against adjusting the angle for reflux in the Shnuggle Air cot.
- The Shnuggle Air cot is suitable up to approximately 2 years old or when baby starts to climb out of the cotor reaches approximately 89cm in height. At which point they should move to a bed.
- Cot tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 716
- Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS7177
- Cot Air-Flow Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995
- Cot Air-Flow Mattress is water resistant rather than waterproof in order to maximise its breathability