Venicci ULTRALITE Car Seat - Grey
Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for uniquely lightweight design in 0+ (0 – 13 kg) safety seat category. The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5kg) but it also absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby. Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with the unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat. Application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances correct physiology of baby's body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories. They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of i-Size standard. Additionally, one-point attachment system connecting seat harness with IQ ISOFIX base provides full integration with car’s ISOFIX system.
Advantages of the Ultralite Car Seat
- Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing during the ride: Correct tilt of child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using innovative pad, helps improving the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
- Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head: Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
- Limiting the reflux to oesophagus: The pad adapts to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using correct positioning of torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on child’s abdomen.
- DSS - Dynamic Stress Shield: DSS in Venicci ULTRALITE safety seat is the result of our innovative approach and research in the domain of design, minimizing the risk in case of dangerous side collisions. As opposed to other safety seats, where energy absorption zones are only partial, in case of ULTRALIE the whole body of the seat absorbs the energy of the impact and reduces G-force, diminishing the forces applying to the child. As the seat base shell is made of functional EPP ARPRO® composite material, solid polypropylene and polyamide with fibreglass, this means that the whole seat base is resistant to impact and neutralizes it, creating a protection for the child.
- IQ ISOFIX, confidence through safe installation: Most parents who look for child safety seat check whether the product is equipped with ISOFIX. However, not everybody knows what ISOFIX actually is and what is so different about it as compared with other solutions. Some don’t even realize that their own car has an ISOFIX system. Since 2006 it is obligatory to have such mount in each new car model that has been approved for sale within European Union. Moreover, ever since 2011 ISOFIX has been present in all cars that are available on the market. What is ISOFIX actually? To put it short ISOFIX is currently the most popular system for mounting child safety seat in the car. ISOFIX is composed of two simple latches located between the child seat base and car seat/back seat backrest and attached directly to the body of the car. In case of back seat of the car we always have two such latches, which makes the total of four points of attachment. Depending on car model they are more or less visible and – when not used – they are sometimes closed for aesthetic reasons. Surely, currently this is not only the most popular but also the fastest system of safety seat mounting.
- Ultralite - revolutionizing the correct positioning of child’s body in the seat: The innovative pad used in Venicci ULTRALITE safety seat provides stabilization and ensures correct alignment of pelvis, torso and head in a straight line. This not only improves the comfort of breathing of the child but it also limits the reflux into oesophagus, ensuring passive safety of the child during the when travelling. It is important to maintain the correct angle of child body alignment in the seat for the reasons of safe respiration (which could also be disturbed by reflux), travelling comfort and securing the healthy development of child’s body posture. The child's straight torso and legs bent in a sitting posture also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/ she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further. The pad adapts to the physiological and biomechanical conditions of the baby. The pad should be used according to the age of the child, gradually removing different stabilizers. In spite of improvements applied, it is advised to take breaks during long journeys, minimum once every two hours. Furthermore, Venicci reminds you that according to experts’ advice one should not feed or provide drinks to the child in the safety seat as this may lead to choking.
- IQ base: The IQ base is a reliable ISOFIX base developed for Venicci ULTRALITE as well as for AeroFIX. It uses a patented single socket solution for directly connecting the child seat to the car. The reduced number of connections between the belts and the ISOFIX system maximizes the child's safety by making it easier to transfer more energy to the car's structure instead of the child. Moreover, thanks to the sound signalling for correct connection to the IQ ISOFIX base of the Click n’ Drive control unit, there is no risk of the seat being wrongly fastened to the base, which maximizes its effectiveness.
- Safety was never so light before: Our innovative technology has created the world’s lightest car seat – Venicci ULTRALITE, weighing only 2.5 kilograms and significantly enhancing convenience of use, especially in the first months of the child's life, when the seat also serves as a carrier and every extra kilo means a major load for the parent.
- Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride.
- Comfort adapted to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child; it improves child’s positioning, limiting reflux, which in turn improves both the comfort and the safety of the child.
- Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head of the child (maintaining straight line) increases the safety during a collision.
- Positioning angle of the child in the safety seat. Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
- The most reliable attachment to ISOFIX system of the car using innovative system of safety seat mounting directly into the safety seat base.
- Travel comfort thanks to using the pad that remembers the shape of the child.
- Increasing the safety of the child by using EPP material that reduces the force of side collision.